MENU BAR

Thursday, 27 June 2019

TA advance முறையாக அளிக்க வேண்டி கோட்ட சங்கத்தின் கடிதம்

தோழமைகளே...
நமது கோட்டத்தில் தற்போதெல்லாம் Training/deputation செல்பவர்களுக்கு சரிவர  TA advance கிடைப்பதில்லை என்ற புகார் தொடர்ந்து நமது சங்கத்திற்கு வருகின்ற காரணமையால் நமது சங்கம் கோட்ட நிர்வாகத்திற்கு எழுதிய கடித நகல் கீழே அனைவரின் பார்வைக்கு கீழே பதிவுட்டுள்ளோம்.


                                                   Erode Divisional Union, Erode – 638 001.



Misc/dlgs                         Dated:   27.06.2019

/regd/
To
The SSPOs
Erode Division
Erode 638001.

Sir,

Sub: Grant of Advance of TA – reg
Ref: Minutes of previous monthly union meetings.
With reference to the above cited subject, every dept. Official is eligible for claiming advance of TA for any kind of official tour like Deputation or Training at another station. But in our Erode division the officials going on official tour are not provided with advance of TA.
For the past 2 years, Our Union used to insist/reiterate the same for the grant of advance of TA during every monthly meeting with our divisional administration. But until now, No fruitful reaction is being taken at administrative level.
Our Union would like to submit the below said issues in the recent training/deputation orders
(i) The Training order is issued by branches other than STAFF Branch .When 2 different Branches are dealing 2 separate kind of training, one official is  ordered to attend the 2 different trainings at two kind of locations but on the same day.
(ii) There is no proper communication about the grant of Advance of TA in the training orders
(iii) The Training orders which were scheduled earlier are communicated to the concerned officials only at the last minute through email.  As a common fact, the email is not properly delivered in many POs. Due to this, the concerned official will come to know about the training only on the day of training or day after the date of training.
(iv) Most of the time , the deputation orders are being communicated through phone / email to the concerned official/office . But thereafter no hard copy of the deputation order is being communicated to the concerned official.
Also the deputed officials are prohibited from claiming advance of TA.
Hence by considering / analysing the above issues , our union requests our divisional administration to
a. Ensure that the training and deputation dealing may please be dealt by one branch alone
b. Issue training order along with the proper communication about the grant of TA [Applying in EP] well before the date of training to the concerned official in paper.
c. Issue deputation order along with the proper communication about the grant of TA in paper.
d. Approval of all the eligible requests for the grant of advance of TA (for training/deputation) at Division office in time. [As the processing/non processing of Advances by DPA is to do nothing about this]
It is a well known fact that so many TA bills are pending in our division since 2017 due to the non availability of fund. But the divisional administration can settle the grievance of many of our officials by granting / approving the Advance of TA requests in Paper and SAP in time.
A Line in reply about the action taken is highly solicited.
Thanking you.

Yours faithfully,


N.Karthikeyan,
Divisional Secretary.

.





தோழமையுடன்,
ஈரோடு NFPE P3.

GDS தோழமைகளுக்கு Salary slip

தோழமைகளே..
கடந்த Dec2018 முதல் நமது சம்பள பட்டுவாடா சென்னை PAO அலுவலகம் மூலம் செய்யப்படுவதால் நமது GDS தோழமைகளுக்கு salary slip கிடைப்பதில்லை.. ஆதலால் அந்தந்த HOக்கள் மூலம் அனைத்து GDS தோழமைகளுக்கும் மாதாமாதம் salary slip கிடைப்பதற்கு நமது சங்கம் கோட்ட நிர்வாகத்திற்கு எழுதியுள்ள கடிதம் அனைவரின் பார்வைக்கும் கீழே பதியப்பட்டுள்ளது..

ALL INDIA POSTAL EMPLOYEES UNION GROUP ‘ C’,

                                                   Erode Divisional Union, Erode – 638 001.
GDS/dlgs Dated:   27.06.2019

/regd/

To
The SSPOs
Erode Division
Erode 638001.

Sir,

Sub: Requisition for the supply of SALARY SLIP of GDS officials under Erode Division – reg
Ref: Arising

It is intimated that the salary slip of GDS officials are not supplied to any of the GDS officials working under Erode division since December 2018(From the month, the Salary was being credited through DPA/PAO Chennai in TN Circle).
Even the GDS working in BO are not able to take the print out of Salary slip using the RICT device, since that device option is not at all working. As a second option the GDS attempted to login the Employee portal using their employee ID [Starts with 500....]. But that too end in vain.
Now the GDS under Erode division are unaware about any of the following items in their monthly salary.
a. Earnings
b. Deductions
c. Out of account deductions
Due to this there are lot of confusion and chaos among the GDS officials working under Erode Division.


It is learnt that the salary slip for all the officials working under one HO  [like SPM, PA, Postman, GDSPKR, GDSBPM, GDSMD, etc ] can be taken in the SAP/Employee portal using the DDO [of Concerned HO] Login in one stroke.
Hence our Union requests our divisional administration to issue suitable order to the  the  Sr.PM Erode HO/PMs Bhavani HO & Gobi HO under Erode Division for the printing and supply of Salary slip of all the GDS officials working under their HO [GDS working in HO/SO/BO] from the month of December 2018 to June 2019 and upcoming months without fail.
Thanking you.

Yours faithfully,


N.Karthikeyan,
Divisional Secretary.


Copy to:
1. Com. Danraj, Circle Secretary, AIPEU – GDS, Nannilam, Thiruvarur – 610 105.
2. Com. N.Sadhasivam, Circle Vice President, AIPEU – GDS, Tamilnadu 
GDSMD, Ingur BO, Perundurai  - 638 052.
3. The Sr.PM, Erode HO/The PM Bhavani HO 638 301 / Gobi HO.
4. All SDHs under Erode Division.



N.Karthikeyan,
Divisional Secretary.








தோழமையுடன்,
ஈரோடு NFPE P3.

Friday, 21 June 2019

RICT தொடர்பாக சம்மேளனத்திற்கு கோட்ட சங்கத்தின் கடிதம்

தோழமைகளே...
RICT - CSI தொழில்நுட்பம் அமல்படுத்தி இருப்பதால் நமது BPM தோழமைகள் நாளும் பல்வேறு பிரச்சனைகளை எதிர்கொண்டு வருவது அனைவரும் அறிந்ததே... நமது ஈரோடு கோட்ட சங்கத்தின் சார்பில் நாம் நமது ஈரோடு கோட்டத்தின் BPM தோழமைகளிடம் அவர்கள்தம் கோரிக்கைகள், கருத்துக்கள், ஆலோசனைகள் போன்றவற்றை கேட்டு அதனை DIRECTORATE அளவில் நடவடிக்கை எடுத்து சரிசெய்ய கோரி கீழ்காணும் கடிதத்தை நமது NFPE சம்மேளனத்திற்கு அனுப்பி உள்ளோம்..
கடிதத்தின் நகல் உங்கள் பார்வைக்கு..






                           ALL INDIA POSTAL EMPLOYEES UNION GROUP ‘ C’,

                                       Erode Divisional Union, Erode – 638 001.Tamilnadu.

    S.CHELLAMUTHU                                          N.KARTHIKEYAN                            S.GOVINDARAJU
  Divisional President                                     Divisional Secretary                            Dvl.Fin.Secretary 
        70102 72295                                        98423 98613                                        94863 13436

RICT/dlgs                                                                                                       Dated: 20.06.2019


To
Com. R.N.Parashar,
Secretary General,
NFPE,
1st floor, North Avenue,
Post office Building,
New Delhi – 110 001.

Comrade,

Sub: Issues/Suggestions wrt RICT Device and Server  – reg
Ref: Arising
            Vanakkam. Hope you have already received so many complaints, issues, suggestions wrt the RICT [DARPAN] CSI implementation in the BOs all over the nation. Our Divisional union have visited our BOs under Erode division and met the BPMs/Stop gaps/substitutes. In our survey we got so many valuable suggestions from our fellow comrades working in our BOs. And we would like to convey the same to the federation so that necessary action may please be done at Directorate level.
It will be much better for our BO Comrades if those suggestions were incorporated in  the upcoming development of software versions[DEMOBOOKING app, DELAPP, CBS,PLS, etc..] in future .
Most of the BPMs/Stop gaps/ Substitutes were trained on both the Hardware [About the usage of MCD device and other accessories] and the software in the device [options in the APPS like CBS/PLI/DEMOBOOKING/DELAPP].


            Most of the BPMs are complaining about the below items
1.      Not able to open the BO Bag in time [During BO working hours.] Due to which they are not able to receive the cash/Stamps , Update the delivery of accountable mails , make the Emo Payment in time, POSB payment, etc. Most of the works are completed/updated on the next day/week only.
2.      Sometimes the Servers of both CBS and PLI [mccamish] are not accessible in their BO during the peak hours [9 am to 2 pm].
3.      As most of the networks are 4G in rural Areas, the 3G network is not properly accessible in the BOs.
And also some of the BPM have suggested the below items w.r.t the Applications
I.CBS
a.      While performing cash deposit in CBS, the previous transaction is shown unnecessarily
b.      The BPM cannot able to see the transaction ID for some transactions . Due to this the BPM gets confused that whether the concerned transaction is completed successfully or not.
c.       The BPM cannot able to work in CBS even when the tower is around 12-17 points
d.      While taking the reports taken in CBS at the end of day , some transactions are not reflected. Which in turn makes the BPM confused whether the concerned transaction have been updated/accounted in FINACLE server or not. 
e.      The minimum balance to open an SSA account is Rs.250 as per the latest SB order. But in device the account can be opened with only Rs.1000 [As per old order]. The same may please be updated such that new SSA account can be opened with a balance of Rs.250/- itself.
f.        Whenever the Account no. entered, the BPM has to make too many attempts due to hanging issue. Sometimes the last entered acc. No is coming unnecessarily.
g.      SS is not coming while performing SB Withdrawal.
h.      At the end of day, the POSB transactions are not completely reflected in reports which in turn affect the accounting in BO daily account.
i.        It will be good if the BPM herself/himself can close all the accounts in device itself.





II.PLI
a.      In Some BOs, the BPM can perform the RPLI Transactions only for about 5 / 7 days per month. On remaining days they are not able to collect the RPLI premium.
b.      Since the stopgaps/Substitutes are not able to access the PLI app, the RPLI collection of the concerned BO is very much affected and the statistics of the BO too.
c.       At the end of day, the RPLI collection is not completely reflected in reports which in turn affect the accounting in BO daily account.
d.      It will be good if the other options like new proposal, RPLI payments are enabled in the device for the concerned BPM.
III.DELAPP
a.      While opening BAG, the device frequently hangs
b.      The direct window delivery option is working only for the already returned [Beat] articles. It will be better to update the window delivery article without taking non delivery remarks.
c.       After Closing the bag, the BAG no. is not printed in the BAG manifest list properly and gets delayed most of the time.
d.      After closing the bag, the device hangs on sometime.
e.      Most of the days, the BO Bag is not getting opened. Sometimes the BO bag is not able open even after one week period. This issue prevails even after raising the ticket in the SD
f.        Those articles for which already attempts have been for delivery for 2 days[intimation served cases] need not to be invoiced to the MD again. But the device is instructing the BPMs to invoice all the deposit articles daily. This needs to be taken care of, such that the 2nd intimation served articles may not be insisted for invoicing on subsequent days[Unless the BPM/MD wishes].
g.      After the option ‘DOWNLOAD FILES’ have arrived through new version, the bag opening is getting more delayed and complicated.
h.      While taking returns, there are 10 articles per page. When the BPM takes returns one article in 2nd or 3rd  or 4th  page, the BPM has to switch from page 1 to the concerned page [last returns taken page]. It will be better if all the articles is shown in a single page.
i.        Provision should be there to change the returns [deliver/non delivery status] of accountable mails.
j.        Most of the times, the Emos shown/updated as paid in RICT Device are not reflected in the Daily Account [SAP] of concerned BOs.
k.      The COD paid and updated in the RICT device is not properly reflecting the Daily Account [SAP] of concerned BOs.




IV.DEMOBOOKING
a.      While Booking bulk articles wrt RL/RP/SPA/emo , the BPM have to enter the from address [which is common for a set of articles] repeatedly for each and every article which is very time consuming one. Hence provision to save the address part [most frequently used] iwrt both the Sender / receiver address while booking the above items
b.      One error “WAIT WORK” is frequently coming in DEMOBOOKING app which slows down the functioning of the DEVICE
c.        It will be better if the CBS/PLI transactions gets automatically updated in Device cash balance and BODA instead of using CBS/PLI Interim tool
d.      The tariff of Speed post Booking is wrongly[excess] showing in some BO Devices
e.      No written order received to book RL/SP/RP through cash mode
f.        Whether the Cash booked article will be taken into account w.r.t statistics of concerned BO.
g.      What all are the preliminary receipts that need to be continued even after DARPAN CSI Roll out and which receipt need to be given  to customer [Either Manual or device generated] 
h.      While Booking RLAD , the AD option [Checkbox] was not able selected quickly and it takes some repeated attempts and more time. This practice consumes too much time and in turn the BPM finds very difficult to book articles in bulk.
i.        The VPMO booked in the RICT device is not getting updated in the Daily Account [SAP] of concerned BOs.
General  issues / Suggestions / requests
a.      Biometric of the substitutes of all the BOs may be collected as soon as possible. And it will be better to have minimum 2 substitutes for each BO.
b.      Whenever the device get hang, it gets overheated.
c.       Whenever the device gets hang on, the BPM has none other option to close the concerned application .The BPM have to switch off the device and again ON the device which is time consuming.
d.      After DARPAN-CSI migration the BPM need to work for 8 hours instead of 5 hours due to the network/synch/server/Bag opening issues.
e.      Paper roll supply is not enough
f.        The ‘.’ Dot symbol  is not able to be entered in some devices even after checking the function/shift keys
g.      The SOLAR Panel which was supplied long back was not yet installed.
h.      Need external antenna to increase the network strength of the device.
i.        Not able to take pay slip for any BO
j.        Not able to apply leave for any GDS in BO using the APPLY LEAVE option in DEMOBOOKING app.
k.      It is not yet clarified that whether to continue the manual PR receipts wrt Booking of RL/SPA/RP/EMO and collecting RPLI in addition to the device generated receipt.
l.        There is no option for  either the Concerned AO or the concerned SDH to verify/cross check  the RICT device transactions like Booking of RL/RP/SPA/EMO  in their offices [AO or O/o SDH]
m.    There are so many pending cases with negative balance issues due to the sync problem with the RICT device and Server.

They can work more better and efficient if the above said issues /suggestions  /requests are considered by the department.
Hence necessary action may please be taken at Directorate level for the smooth functioning of the BOs.           
Thanking you.
Yours faithfully,


N.Karthikeyan,
Divisional Secretary.


Copy to:
1. Com. R.N.Parashar, General Secretary, AIPEU, Group ’C’,2151/1, New Patel Road, New Delhi – 110 008.
2. Com. A.Veeramani,Circle Secretary, AIPEU – Group ‘C’, Tamilnadu Circle , Anna Road HO, Chennai – 600 002
3. Com. R.Danraj, Circle Secretary, AIPEU – GDS, Nannilam, Thiruvarur – 610 105.
4. Com. N.Sadhasivam, Circle Vice President, AIPEU – GDS, Tamilnadu
GDSMD, Ingur BO, Perundurai  - 638 052.


தோழமையுடன்,
ஈரோடு NFPE P3.

Wednesday, 19 June 2019

BO SB/SSA interest posting & Verification

Kind attn. All comrades at SO..

Comrades...

Hope u all will have awareness about contributory  negligence in case of any fraud and loss. The most important  negligence commonly done by PA & SPM is that not sending the report of list of passbooks not recd for interest by the end of 30thJune.
Of course, its a tedious process but it will come to rescue you when fraud and loss occurs. (Using HACSP menu in MIS server, the list of accounts standing at BO wet SB & SSA can be taken separately for each BO)

Also have a vigil watch over BAT/DLT in BO vouchers. Case of any discrepancy escalate the issue..If any transaction happens in SB and SSA after 1st April in Bo accounts , check whether BPM has sent the passbook for interest posting.. If not so, record it in spl error book.. (Pls.refer Rule no.49(6) in POSB CBS Manual which was recently suppied to all POs under Erode division for more details)




We could understand that in SO how painful it be to monitor those things now a days.. but these omissions glide way for contributory negligence..

As and when any withdrawal of Rs.10000/- and above in savings account standing at Branch Post Office is posted in account office, Account Office shall prepare a half margin
verification memo be referring to HACLI and entered in a register to be maintained by the
concerned SPM/APM. Each memo will be assigned a serial number starting from 1 on the 1st April of each year...



Message Courtesy :
Com.Gurusivam(slm west)

Be vigilant..
Be aware..
Be safe...

Comradely,
Erode NFPE P3.

Tuesday, 18 June 2019

தாமதிக்கப்படும் ஊதியம்/ஓய்வூதியம் மற்றும் NFPE சம்மேளனத்தின் ஆர்ப்பாட்ட இயக்கமும்

ஊதியம்/ஓய்வூதியம் தாமதத்திற்கு கண்டன ஆர்ப்பாட்டம்

தோழியர்களே தோழர்களே ..

தொடர்ந்து பல மாதங்களாக நமது அஞ்சல் துறையில் ஊதியம் மற்றும் ஓய்வூதியம் தாமதமாக வரவு வைக்கப்படுவதை கண்டித்து நமது NFPE சம்மேளனம் ஆர்ப்பாட்ட இயக்கங்கள் அறிவித்துள்ளது..
அதையடுத்து சம்மேளனத்தின் 8அறைகூவலை அடுத்து இன்று18.06.2019 செவ்வாய்க்கிழமை அன்று நமது ஈரோடு தலைமை அஞ்சலகத்தில் மதியம் 1 மணியளவில் உணவு இடைவெளி ஆர்ப்பாட்ட போராட்டம் நடைபெற்றது..
இந்த போராட்ட இயக்கத்தில் ஈரோடு கோட்டத்தை பொறுத்தமட்டில் NFPE, FNPO மற்றும் AIPRPA (ஓய்வூதியர்) சங்கங்கள் இணைந்து ஆர்ப்பாட்டம் நிகழ்த்தினர்...

இந்த ஆர்ப்பாட்ட கூட்டு தலைமையேற்று NFPE யின் சார்பாக தோழர்.சுவாமிநாதன் மற்றும் FNPO சார்பில் தோழர். மோகன் அவர்கள் நிகழ்த்தினர்..
மேலும் கீழ்காணும் தோழமைகள் வாழ்த்துரை நிகழ்த்தினர்..
ஈரோடு NFPE P3 கோட்ட செயலர் தோழர். கார்த்திகேயன்,
ஈரோடு NFPE P4 கொட்ட செயலர் தோழர். சிவகுமார்,
ஓய்வூதியர் ஒருங்கிணைப்பாளர்கள் தோழர்.R. சுப்ரமணியன் ,
தோழர்.N. ராமசாமி மற்றும் ஈரோடு மாவட்ட மத்திய/மாநில மற்றும் பொதுத்துறை ஓய்வூதியர் சங்க ஒருங்கிணைப்பாளர் தோழர்.மணிபாரதி ஆகியோர் சிறப்புரையாற்றினர்... 
இறுதியாக போராட்ட முழக்கத்துடன் கண்டன கோஷங்களுடன் நிறைவு பெற்றது...
ஆர்ப்பாட்ட இயக்கத்தில் ஈரோடு கோட்ட அலுவலகம், ஈரோடு தலைமை அஞ்சலகம், அருகாமையிலுள்ள துணை அஞ்சலக தோழமைகள் , பவானி/கோபி கிளை தோழமைகள் மற்றும் அஞ்சல்/RMS ஓய்வூதிய சங்க தோழமைகள் என கிட்டத்தட்ட 60க்கும் மேற்பட்டோர் இந்த இயக்கத்தில் பங்குபெற்று ஊதிய/ஓய்வூதியம் தாமதமாக்கப்படுவதை கண்டிப்பதற்காக பங்குபெற்று தங்களது ஆதங்கத்தை வெளிப்படுத்தினர்...

ஆர்ப்பாட்ட இயக்கத்தில் எடுத்த சில புகைப்படங்கள் சிலவற்றை அனைவரின் பார்வைக்கும் இங்கு நாம் பதிகின்றோம்...















தோழமையுடன்,
ஈரோடு கோட்ட NFPE P3.

மாநில சங்கமும் மூன்று தொடர் இயக்கங்களும்

🚩 *மாநில சங்கத்திலிருந்து* 🚩
சமீபத்திய முக்கியமான  3 நிகழ்வுகள் குறித்து...
👇👇👇

 1.மேற்கு மண்டல கோட்ட  , கிளைச் செயலர்கள் கூட்டம் 

ஜூன் 11 2019 அன்று ஈரோடு தலைமை அஞ்சலகத்தில் மேற்கு மண்டல  கோட்ட  கிளை செயலர்கள் கூட்டம்   மண்டல செயலர் தோழர் ராஜேந்திரன் அவர்கள் தலைமையில் நடைபெற்றது கோட்ட கிளைச் செயலாளர்கள் கூட்டத்திற்கு சிறப்பு அழைப்பாளர்களாக முன்னாள் பொதுச்செயலர் தோழர் KVS  அகில இந்திய தலைவர் தோழர் JR சம்மேளன துணைப் பொதுச் செயலாளர் தோழர் ரகுபதி ஆகியோர் கலந்துகொண்டு ஆலோசனைகளை வழங்கி சிறப்பித்தனர் இந்த கூட்டத்தில் பெரும்பாலான கோட்ட கிளைச் செயலர்கள் தங்களது கோட்ட  பிரச்சினைகளை கடிதமாக கொடுத்து விவாதித்தனர் இங்கு விவாதிக்க பட்ட பிரச்சினைகள்  அனைத்தும்  திரு  PMG  அவர்களுக்கு கடிதமாக கொடுத்து தீர்வுகானபடும் .இந்த கூட்டத்தை ஏற்பாடு செய்த ஈரோடு கோட்ட செயலர் தோழர்  கார்த்திகேயன் அவர்களுக்கு மாநிலச் சங்கத்தின் சார்பாக நன்றியை தெரிவித்துக் கொள்கிறோம் இதற்கு துணையாக இருந்து செயல்பட்ட அருமை தோழர் சஞ்சீவி அவர்களுக்கும் தோழர் சுவாமிநாதன் அவர்களுக்கும் மாநிலச் சங்கத்தின் சார்பாக நன்றியை தெரிவித்துக் கொள்கிறோம்.

A. வீரமணி
மாநில செயலர்
அஞ்சல் மூன்று


 2⃣ *ஈரோடு கோட்டத்தின் சிறப்பு                              ஆலோசனைக் கூட்டம்*

ஈரோடு கோட்டத்தின்  சிறப்பு ஆலோசனைக் கூட்டம்  ஜீன் 11 2019 அன்று மாலை 6     மணி அளவில் ஈரோடு தலைமை அஞ்சலகத்தில்  தலைவர் சுவாமிநாதன் அவர்கள் தலைமையில் நடைபெற்றது தோழர் சஞ்சீவி அவர்கள் வரவேற்புரை ஆற்றினார்  இந்தக் கூட்டம் ஒரு பொதுக்கூட்டம் போல் இல்லாமல் ஊழியர்கள் கேட்கின்ற கேள்விகளுக்கும்  சந்தேகங்களுக்கும் விளக்கம் அளிக்கக் கூடிய ஒரு கூட்டமாக அமைந்தது இந்த கூட்டத்தில் கலந்துகொண்டு கேட்கப்பட்ட கேள்விகள் சந்தேகங்கள் அனைத்திற்கும் தோழர் KVS தோழர் JR தோழர் ரகுபதி தோழர் A.வீரமணி தோழர் ராஜேந்திரன் ஆகியோர்  விளக்கம் அளித்தனர் பின்பு கிருஷ்ணமூர்த்தி அவர்கள் நன்றி கூற கூட்டம் இரவு 9 மணி அளவில் நிறைவுற்றது இக்கூட்டத்தை ஏற்பாடு செய்த கோட்ட செயலர் தோழர் கார்த்திகேயன் அவர்களுக்கு மாநிலச் சங்கத்தின் மனமார்ந்த வாழ்த்துக்கள் பாராட்டுக்கள் 

A. வீரமணி 
மாநிலச் செயலர் அஞ்சல் மூன்று


3⃣ *RO-WR ல் இருமாத சந்திப்பு*
 ஜூன் 12 .2019 அன்று நடைபெற்ற மேற்கு மண்டலத்தின் இரு மாதாந்திர பேட்டியில் மாநிலச் செயலர் தோழரே A.வீரமணி மண்டலச் செயலாளர் தோழர்.          ராஜேந்திரன் ஆகியோர் கலந்து கொண்டனர் இதில் மூன்றாண்டு காலமாக தேங்கிக் கிடக்கும் TA Bills மெடிக்கல் பில் போன்றவை  உடனடியாக கொடுக்கும்படி PMG அவர்களிடத்தில் வலியுறுத்தப்பட்டது   எவ்வளவு பணம் தேவைப்படும் என்ற proposal பெறப்பட்டு உடனடியாக வழங்கப்படும் என்று உறுதியளித்தார்கள்

 RICT சம்பந்தமாக பிரச்சனைகள் எழுப்பப்பட்ட போது இதில் குறிப்பாக 748 அலுவலகத்தில் புதிய சிம்கார்டு வழங்கப்பட்டுள்ளதாகவும் 251 புதிய அஞ்சல் அலுவலகத்திற்கு எந்த சிம் கார்டு விரைவாக செயல்படுகிறது என்பதை அறிந்து உள்ளதாகவும் அதை உடனடியாக மாற்றுவதற்கு ஏற்பாடு நடந்து வருவதாகவும்  தனியாக ஒரு சர்வர் அமைப்பதற்கு மாநில மத்திய நிர்வாகத்திர்க்கு  தெரிவிக்கப்பட்டு அந்த பணி நடைபெற்றுக்                  கொண்டிருப்பதாகவும்  வேறு  விதமான நெட்வொர்க்  பிரச்சினைகள்  மேல் மட்டத்திர்க்கு எடுத்து சென்று சரிசெய்ய
ஆவண செய்வதாக உறுதியளித்தார்கள் 

ஈரோடு கோட்டத்தின் கட்டிட பிரச்சனை சம்பந்தமாக ஈரோடு தலைமை அஞ்சலகம் கருங்கல்பாளையம் பவானி போன்ற அலுவலகங்கள் சீரமைக்க படுவதற்கு துரிதமான நடவடிக்கையில் ஈடுபட்டு வருவதாகவும் குறிப்பாக ஈரோடு அஞ்சலகத்தில் 9.48 Laksh  sanction செய்யப்பட்டு  இருப்பதாகவும்  துரித நடவடிக்கை எடுத்து விரைவில் முடித்து தரப்படும் .  கோபிசெட்டிபாளையம் அலுவலகம் மாற்றுவதற்கான ஏற்பாடுகள் நடைபெறுவதாகவும் திண்டால். வீரப்பன் சத்திரம். போன்ற அலுவலகங்களில் கழிப்பறை வசதி கூட இல்லாமல் செயல்பட்டுக் கொண்டிருப்பதை சுட்டிக்காட்டினோம்  வேறு கட்டிடங்கள் மாற்றுவதற்கு உண்டான நடவடிக்கையில் ஈடுபட்டு மாற்றப்படும் என்றும் உறுதி அளித்தார்கள்

  பல.                                 கோட்டங்களில் குடி இருக்க தகுதி இல்லாத அலுவலகத்தை dequarterisation செய்ய வலியுறுத்தி னோம் தர்மபுரி கோட்டத்தில் பென்னாகரம் கோயம்புத்தூர் கோட்டம். ராம்நகர்  கிருஷ்ணகிரி கோட்டத்தில் ராயக்கோட்டை அஞ்செட்டி மத்தூர் போச்சம்பள்ளி போன்ற அலுவலகங்களில் போதுமான அளவிற்கு குடியிருக்கும் அளவிற்கு தகுதியானதாக இல்லை என்பதை சுட்டிக் காட்டினோம் ராம் நகர் அஞ்சலகம் ஒரு வாரத்திற்குள்ளாகவும் மற்ற அலுவலகங்கள் அந்தந்த கோட்ட அலுவலகத்தில் இருந்து proposal பெறப்பட்டு உடனடியாக தீர்வு காணப்படும் என்றும் உறுதியளிக்கப்பட்டது

 சேலம் மேற்கு கோட்டத்தில் HRA சம்பந்தமாக விவாதிக்கப்பட்ட.  போது ஓமலூர் கருப்பூர் ஸ்டீல் பிளானட் மகாராஜா நகர் போன்ற அலுவலங்களில்  வெகு விரைவில் 16% HRA வழங்குவது குண்டான ஆணை வெளியிடப்படும் என்று உறுதி அளித்தார்கள் நீண்ட நாட்களாக தேங்கிக் கிடக்கும் MACP அடுத்த வாரத்தில் ஆணை.                     வெளியிடப்படும் என்று உறுதியளித்தார்கள் 

 Rule 38உத்தரவு CPMG அவர்கலால் வெளியிடபட்டும் இன்னும் பல கோட்டங்களில் Releive செய்யாமல் இருப்பதை சுட்டிக்காட்டி உடனடியாக அவர்களை releive செய்ய வேண்டும் என்று அழுத்தம் கொடுத்தோம் மற்ற மண்டலங்களிலிருந்தும் மேற்கு மண்டலத்திற்கு வந்தால் விரைவாக இவர்கள் விடுவிக்கப்படுவார்கள் என்று உறுதி அளித்தார்கள். நாம் CPMG அவர்களின் கவனத்திர்க்கு எடுத்து சென்று அனைத்து மண்டலங்களிலும் ஒரு குறிப்பிட்ட காலக்கெடுவுக்குள் விடுவிக்க வேன்டும் என்று .வலியுருத்துவோம் 

 பின்பு நடைபெற்ற இன்ஃபார்மல் கூட்டத்தில் தோழர்கள் மாநில உதவிச் செயலர் தோழர் சிவசுப்பிரமணியன் கோவை கோட்ட  முன்னாள் தலைவர் பாலன் அவர்களும் தர்மபுரி கோட்டச் செயலர் தோழர் பழனிமுத்து ஈரோடு கோட்ட செயலர் தோழர் கார்த்திகேயன் நீலகிரி கோட்டச் செயலர் தோழர் சேகர் கிருஷ்ணகிரி கோட்டச் செயலர் தோழர் செந்தில் தாராபுரம் கோட்டச் செயலர் தோழர் வெங்கடேஷ்  முன்னாள் மாநில உதவித் தலைவர் தோழர் காந்தி  முன்னாள் கோவை கோட்ட தலைவர் தோழர் பரமசிவம் மற்றும் முன்னணி தோழர்கள் பலர் கலந்து கொண்டனர். 

மாநில செயலராக தேர்ந்தெடுக்கபட்டு முதல் முறையாக சந்திப்பதால் மாநிலச் செயலர் தோழர் A.வீரமணி அனைத்து தோழர்களுடன் PMG மற்றும் DPS  அவர்களுக்கு சால்வை அணிவித்து சிறப்பித்தனர் இன்னும் பல பிரச்சனைகள் விவாதிக்கப்பட்டது விரிவாக அறிக்கை வெளியிடப்படும்.

A.வீரமணி
மாநில செயலர்
அஞ்சல் மூன்று.


மேற்கூறிய மூன்று இயக்கங்களில் எடுக்கப்பட்ட சில புகைப்படங்கள் அனைவரின் பார்வைக்கும் இங்கு பதிவிடப்படுகின்றது.













தோழமையுடன்,
*ஈரோடு NFPE P3* 🚩

Thursday, 30 May 2019

மாநில சங்கத்தின் நடவடிக்கைகள்- ஈரோடு கோட்ட பிரச்சனைகள் குறித்து

ஈரோடு கோட்ட பிரச்சனைகளும் மாநில சங்கத்தின் நடவடிக்கைகளும்

நமது ஈரோடு கோட்டத்தில் நிலவும் கீழ்கண்ட பல்வேறு பிரச்சனைகளுக்கு நமது ஈரோடு கோட்ட சங்கத்திடம் கேட்டறிந்து 10.06.2019 BIMONTHLY MEETING Subject ஆகவும், தனிப்பட்ட முறையில் PMG ,WR அவர்களுக்கு பல்வேறு கடிதங்கள் மூலமாகவும் வலியுறுத்தி நமது தமிழ் மாநில செயலர்
தோழர். வீரமணி அவர்கள் நடவடிக்கை எடுத்து வருகிறார்... 
1.ஆய்வுக்கு செல்லும் ASP மற்றும் IPOக்கள், SO. மற்றும் HO எழுத்தர்களை  சார்ந்து இருக்காமல்,தத்தம் FINACLE login பயன்படுத்தி balance verification உள்ளிட்ட அறிக்கைகள் பார்த்துக் கொள்ளும் வண்ணம் நமது மேற்கு மண்டல அளவில் ஆணையிட கூறியும்
2.RICT technician பணிகாலத்தை மேலும் சில காலம் நீட்டித்து BO DARPAN கருவிகளின் குறைகளை தீர்க்கும் படியும்
3.ஈரோடு கோட்டத்தில் உள்ள BUILDING பிரச்சனைகளான ஈரோடு HO Toilet/படிக்கட்டு உள்ளிட்டவை, கருங்கல்பாளையம் SO கட்டிடட பணிகள்,மற்ற துறை கட்டிடங்களையும் சரிவர பராமரித்து புது வண்ணம் பூசுவது, கோபி HO கட்டிடத்தை STAFF QUARTERS பகுதிக்கு மாற்றுவது குறித்து.
4. நம்பியூர் SO விற்கு புது GENSET Supply செய்வது குறித்தும், ஈரோடு HO GENSET repair செய்வது குறித்து
கடிதங்கள் அனுப்பி உள்ளனர்..

அவர்களின் நகல் உங்கள் பார்வைக்கு கீழே பதிவிட்டுள்ளோம்..






நமது ஈரோடு கோட்ட பிரச்சனைகளுக்கு  மண்டல அளவில் தீர்வு கிடைக்க நடவடிக்கை எடுத்து வரும்  நமது மாநில செயலர் அவர்களுக்கும் மாநில சங்கத்திற்கும் நமது ஈரோடு கோட்ட NFPE P3 கிளையின் சார்பில் நன்றிகளை தெரிவித்துக் கொள்கிறோம்..

தோழமையுடன்,
ஈரோடு NFPE P3🚩

Wednesday, 29 May 2019

Minutes of May 2019 Monthly meeting

🚩 Minutes of May 2019 monthly meeting🚩

தோழியர்களே ! தோழர்களே !
கடந்த மார்ச் 2019 மாதத்திற்கு பிறகு மீண்டும் நேற்று 28.05.2019 செவ்வாய்க்கிழமை அன்று நமது கோட்ட நிர்வாகத்துடன் நமது சங்கத்துடனான மாதாந்திர சந்திப்பு நடைபெற்றது.. 
சுமார் 2 மணி நேரத்திற்கும் மேலாக நடைபெற்ற இந்த சந்திப்பில் கோட்ட நிர்வாகத்தின் சார்பில் கோட்ட முதுநிலை கண்காணிப்பாளர்
சுரேக் ரெகுநாதன் மற்றும்  துணை கோட்ட (தலைமையக) கண்காணிப்பாளர் ஜெயசீலன் அவர்களும், நமது NFPE சங்கத்தின் சார்பில் 
ஈரோடு P3 கோட்ட செயலர் தோழர்.N.கார்த்திகேயன், பவானி P3யின் புதிய செயலர் தோழர்.கணேசன் , கோபி P3 கிளையின் செயலர் தோழர் S.கார்த்திகேயன் ,
ஈரோடு கோட்ட P4 செயலர் தோழர் B. சிவகுமார் மற்றும் 
பவானி P4 செயலர் தோழர் .கருப்பண்ணன்  அவர்களும் பங்கேற்று இருந்தனர்...

முதல் கோரிக்கையாக/ஆதங்கமாக நமது சங்கம் சார்பில் மாதாந்திர சந்திப்புகளை ஒவ்வொரு மாதமும் தவறாமல் நடத்தும்படி வலியுறுத்திக் கூறினோம். 

கோட்ட கண்காணிப்பாளர் அவர்களும் தனது (துறை) ரீதியான வெளி பயணங்களால் மாதாந்திர சந்திப்புகள் தவறுவதாகவும் ,இனி வரும் காலங்களில் மாதம் தவறாமல் சங்கத்துடனான சந்திப்பு நடைபெறும் என்றும் உறுதி அளித்துள்ளார்.  

அடுத்ததாக கோட்ட நிர்வாகத்திடம் நமது NFPE சங்கத்தின் சார்பில் நமது சங்க நிர்வாகிகள் கீழ்கண்ட பொருள்களை(pending/new) நிர்வாகத்திடம் மிக தெளிவாகவும், வலுவாகவும் எடுத்துக் கூறினர்..

நிர்வாக தரப்பில் தெரிவிக்கப்பட்ட பதில்கள் அடைப்பு *( )* குறிக்குள் கொடுக்கப்பட்டுள்ளது
👇👇👇

🚩 *STAFF RELATED ISSUES*
📌 Posting of One PA to Kavindapadi (will be examined)

📌 Posting of APM to Erode HO SB Counter (will be considered )

📌 Frequent Deputation from Class B SOs (Will ensure that the concerned POs function with 1+1 strength atleast for one week per month)

📌 Leaving Grade 1 POs single handed (Hereafter this will be avoided)

📌 Deputing multiple officials when one single handed SPM goes on leave for each day ( will be avoided in upcoming days)

📌 Appeal of Com.Gobinath  regarding RT2019 (Letter forwarded to RO)

📌 Temp.Transfer request of com.Santhanalakshmi (will be forwarded to RO shortly)

📌 Crediting the TP to eligible officials (will be done soon after receipt of request letter from concerned official)

📌 Advance of TA while the official is on official tour like deputation/training (After receiving respective Order,The official can apply for eligible advance in SAP and intimate to concerned/dealing OA to approve the same . Then the advance request will be immediately approved  )

📌 Posting one night chowkidhar (will be considered in upcoming recruitment)

📌 Payment of pending bills like TA/Medical/CEA..(Payment of being made now with the available fund and expecting next fund release by June/july )

📌 Non credit of NPS arrear amount of com.Parameswaran (Will instruct both the accounts branch of Bhavani HO and Erode HO in this regard)

📌 Dress allowance payment to Bhavani com.David, Olagadam com.Duraisamy and DO com.Rajkumar (will be processed)



🚩  *GDS AND BO RELATED ISSUES*
📌 Supply of new SIM card for swapping (Intend have been made, SIM cards are being received and supply to BOs are being made )

📌Supply of Paper roll to BOs for DARPAN device (BO requirement will be accessed and the paper roll will be supplied accordingly)

📌 In many BOs, Substitute Data are not collected (Will instruct concerned SDH and all the substitutes data wi be updated)

📌BPMS are not being granted leave (all the SDHs will be instructed in this regard)

📌 POD cases of GDSs..(Under process)



🚩 *BUILDING RELATED ISSUES*
📌 Return of one additional AC to WTC Karungalpalayam (will be done shortly)

📌 Repair and repainting work of dept.Buildings  like Erode HO, Karungalpalayam SO,etc...(Request have been made to RO civil)

📌 Suspension of SPM quarters in Jambai SO (Under process)

📌 Repainting of Name Board to POs..(will be processed)

📌 Supply of UPS Battery stand and Water Purifier to POs (Supply/installation is being made whenever request is being received)

📌 Repair work to ACin  POSB ATMs in Erode and Bhavani HOs (Request have been sent to RO)

📌 Supply of Genset to Nambiyur SO and repair of Genset at Erode HO (RO have been requested)

📌 Converting one day transit to 2 day transit SOs (will  be examined)

📌 Supply of one Wall Mount fan to Dining hall in Bhavani HO (will be supplied on request from PM Bhavani HO)



🚩 *TECHNOLOGY ORIENTED ISSUES*
📌  Supply of 20 PCs tk Bhavani HO & Its SOs (will be supplied shortly)

📌 Supply of Laser Printer to Bhavani HO (will be supplied on request from PM Bhavani)

📌 Settlement of UPS & UPS batteries in Uthukuli SO, Kanjikovil SO and Kodumudi SO (Batteries will supplied on receipt and repair works will be carried out)

📌 Clearance of all the long pending POS/DOP cash discrepancies,BO cash/Stamp issues (Will be dealt/Cleared by DO SPOC)


🚩 *VIGILANT RELATED*
📌 Instructions to Mail overseers to collect PBs for verification directly from customer instead of BPM/SPMs (All the SDHs and MOs will be suitably instructed)


🚩 *BUSINESS ORIENTED*
📌 Shifting LOGISTICS POSTS unit back to Karungalpalayam SO to get more business (Will be examined.


*கூடுதல் தகவல்கள்:*
📌 நமது SSP அவர்களுக்கு பதவியுர்வு  கிடைத்து இருந்தாலும், நமது ஈரோடு கோட்டத்திலேயே மேலும் ஒரு வருடம் பணியாற்ற வாய்ப்புள்ளது
📌 காலியாக உள்ளஈரோடு HO Sr.Pm பதவிக்கு இதுவரை யாரும் விருப்பம் தெரிவித்ததாக தகவல் இல்லை
📌 ஈரோடு HOவில்(CC க்கு எதிரில்) உள்ள நமது NFPE சங்கத்தின் தகவல் பலகை இட மாற்றம் செய்யப்பட்டு, தலைமை அஞ்சலக தரைத்தளத்தில், இடதுபுறமாக உள்ள படிக்கட்டு எதிரில் பொருத்தப்பட உள்ளது...

*Note :*
The official minutes of above said monthly meeting will be shared shortly once our Union receives the copy from our DO .

*தகவலுக்காக...*


தோழமையுடன்,
ஈரோடு கோட்ட NFPE🚩